Terms of Service
Please read these Terms and conditions carefully before using the www.cheapcsgoaccounts.com website (the “Service”)
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We are selling CSGO RANKED ACCOUNTS and boosted accounts and our all accounts are 100% legit boosted without any software.
When you buy an account with us, you should provide us correct information. You should change the password and email after you purchase an account from us for your safeguard.
You should not disclose your password to any third party and if You feel someone using your account then you must notify us immediately about that.
If anything happens to any of your accounts and we are liable to pay only the amount which you have paid to us for that account other then that we are not liable to pay for your steam inventory or any game inventory.
Delivery Method and Time
We have an instant delivery for all the products. As soon as your payment is cleared you will receive an email with the account details, If any delay occurs because of acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, any Internet Service provider or from any problem which is not in human hands then we will try to solve it as soon as possible.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, service marks belong to the corresponding owners/publishers and we are not related or associated to any of the said owners/publishers in any respect. All services offered on the website are offered by us, not the owners/publishers.
We reserve the right to change terms and conditions as per need before you buy any product you should accept terms and conditions.
- Refunds are not applicable on any of the purchases made on our website until and unless there is a big mistake which can’t be fixed from our side and for the replacement you need to contact us via email or live chat.
- If you play any game on the account then you are not eligible to ask for refund or replacement over the ordered account.
- Replacement will be issued if the rank has become inactive upon purchase.
- In the case of an account being compromised or locked, the customer must notify us as soon as possible so we can try recovering the account within the next three business days once the complaint has been received. We will not be held accountable if the compromised account gets a VAC ban.
- Any account purchased from us and is VAC banned or Over-Watched due to cheats or any other illegal activity use by the end user will not be entertained by us.
- We will not be responsible for any account sold by the end user to any other person.
- Any dispute raised by the customer after 12 hours of delivery of products, we are not liable to entertain them and we are not liable to pay or give any kind of refund on chargebacks
- Before purchasing make sure what you are buying as once you purchased then refund or replacement of that product is not allowed
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “G2A Pay services provider”) to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
Reffer to www.g2a.com T&C for more.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by [email protected]
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to [email protected].
Where possible, we will work with you and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.